Collection of Information
- Information Collected Via Technology
- Information Collected from Other Sources
- We may collect or receive information about you from other sources with which you interact (e.g., Facebook), companies that are our partners, or other third parties.
- Our Combination of Your Information
- We may combine the information we receive from and about you to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve the Website.
How We Use Your Information
- Provide information about the Program to you.
- Personalize your experience on the Website and help us better respond to your individual needs.
- Improve the Website. (We continually strive to improve the Website based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- Process specific inquiries that you make of us.
- Send you promotional emails and other updates.
- Protect the security of the Website.
How We Disclose Your Information
- 2U may also share de-identified information in an aggregated or anonymized manner with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses. For example, we provide Google Analytics with de-identified data so that they may provide us with a better understanding of visitors’ interactions with the Website, including how a visitor found the Website, actions a visitor takes while accessing the Website, or sites to which a visitor navigates after leaving the Website. Learn more about Google Analytics’ use of de-identified data.