Tuition and Financial Aid
DataScience@Denver Estimated Tuition Costs
Financing Your Degree
Applying for Federal Student Aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on the Federal Student Aid website. Add DU’s school code, which is 001371.
- Sign the FAFSA electronically using your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID username and password. If you do not have an FSA ID, you can create one on the Federal Student Aid site
- Submit Supporting Documentation: The Ritchie School of Engineering & Computer Science may need to ask for additional documentation to verify that the information on the application is accurate. If further information is required, students will receive an email. Students must submit all requested documents before financial aid can be awarded.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Complete and pass a minimum of 66.6 percent of all courses attempted. This is known as the cumulative completion rate.
- Complete the degree within 150 percent of the minimum credits required to graduate. This is known as the maximum time frame limit.